Wednesday, August 8, 2012

UV Nail Polish Kit

Today I got an awesome surprise in the mail.  My boyfriend's stepmom sent me a UV gel nail kit.  I love it!!  We don't have a dishwasher so painting my finger nails was truly pointless.  From what I understand this polish is to last 2 weeks.  That's a miracle compared to any regular nail polish that I've tried that didn't last more then a day in half.  I'll keep you posted to let all those dish wash'n divas know that maybe there is a nail polish to with stand the suds and scrubs.

Haute Polish
As of today they happen to be out of stock, but click the picture to go to website


I feel awful that I haven't posted much lately.  I'm still working on our entry way bench - it just happens to be raining so much lately in the Midlands that I can't paint the bookshelf that is soon to be a bench.  But in the mean time, while I wait for the rain to vanish, I have some fabulous nails!!!! 

It's supposed to rain for the rest of the week :(    Maybe this weekend I can get some painting done and get back to the plan of dissecting the disorganization in this small itty bitty house. 


Rain, rain go away so Jenn can get to blogging about the project she's about to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment