Saturday, August 25, 2012

August Birchbox Picks



I can't tell you how excited I get in the middle of each month when I receive my monthly Birchbox.  This month's box was a back to school theme - "Beauty School".  Even though I don't attend any classes, my kids do and a little pampering for momma never seems to hurt this gal.  Plus 15% of the proceeds from sales in the Birchbox Shop will go to Pencils of Promise,  a non-profit that build schools in South America and Asia.


I got 2 faves this month.  My first pick is Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur.  Yum yum, delicious;  I've always been a fan of Juicy Couture!!   I was so happy to find this little gift in my box!
 
 
 
My second pick is Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss.  This lip gloss is so wonderful!!  It glides on so smooth without being sticky and the color is so beautiful!! 
 

 
 
 
 
Well, those are just my thoughts.  If you've received a Birchbox this month I would love to hear about the products that you loved the most.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment