Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome To Our Small Home

We're finally coming up on the 1 year anniversary of our small home purchase.  I can't believe it's already been a year.


This is our old home.  It was a cute 1200 square foot, two story home that reminded me of Charleston.  In fact it was called Charleston Row.  The only thing it was missing was the beach and maybe some up keep by the landlord.  After our lease was up we decided to buy our adorable bungalow with the intention of quick renovations and additions.


This is it!!  Our 1940's, nine hundred square foot, 2 bedroom homestead!!  Down sizing has been extremely hectic, but quite an adventure.  One of my really good friends told me "a smaller home makes for a closer family" and I will never forget it.  It's one of those monumental quotes in my life that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment