Friday, July 20, 2012

Living Room Tour

I'm really excited to share our living room today.  There's nothing fancy or spectacular about it, but for the first time after moving in and having the baby I feel like everything has a place.  My goal is to get every room organized and then go back and add cohesive style. 

This room is not only our living and hangout room, it functions as our home office, library, play room, and guest bedroom.  That's a big job for 200 square feet!
The "Man Chair" and Library

Our 10 foot Long Couch that was a sectional at one time.


Go Tigers!!!



Madison's Toy Box made from a kitchen drawer found at a yard sale for $1

Shoe Storage @ Entry Way





Home Office



Rooms I aspire this one to be:
Pinned Image Houzz
Contemporary Living Room from Houzz

Amanda-Carol-at-Home.jpg Apartment Therapy
Apartment Therapy

Pinned Image
A Little Glass Box
Pinned Image
House to Home
Pinned Image
Chris loves Julia


I can't wait til next time to share more of our little home and beautiful inspirations!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your inspiration photos from Houzz and Apartment Therapy! I feel your pain... it's hard to decorate when their is a necessary need to get organized asap, especially in multi-functional rooms. Can't wait to see the finishing touches!

    ReplyDelete