Monday, September 10, 2012

Remembering of 9/11

Today, Jacob and I, have started a tradition that we plan to take part in every year on september 11. We are going to send a special thanks to our american heros and many others in our community.  Our hope is that no one will forget. Instead of focusing on the hate that brought on those events, we will remember how our nation came together and stood tall as a very strong entity.

This year we chose to send thanks to our local fire department. I really got lucky to have Daves family donate merchandise from their paving business In Line Paving. Not bad right??

I'm really hoping this act of kindness will be a tradition my kids will pass along to their children.

Did anyone else do anything for 9/11?? I'd love to hear.  Jacob is already taking notes for next year.

*Jennifer*




No comments:

Post a Comment